This is for Jeva (and others?)
[So at some point, Wave is wandering around in this mysterious open area, unsure as to why he's here!]
[But he has a comic book in one hand and a sandwich in the other]
[It could be worse I guess :|a like if there was another me or something]
[But he has a comic book in one hand and a sandwich in the other]
[It could be worse I guess :|a like if there was another me or something]

no subject
literally.]
no subject
no subject
Owww...
no subject
[WIGGLING]
no subject
I fell--
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
What in the world are even talking about--
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
. . . I think?
no subject
no subject
no subject
What? Who? When? Ah, but. It's normal but--!
[paaause]
... no. You're wrong.
no subject
. . .
I think.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject